AVG Safe web search is installed on your computer when you download the AVG anti-virus software. If you wish to enable it for a particular browser, do the following AVG Antivirus Installation Guide steps.
- Power on your computer or laptop and launch AVG Secure software.
- Click the More Options icon in the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Select Settings and navigate to the Default Browser section.
- Check if the AVG Secure Browser is your Default Browser.
- If it is not visible, click the Make Default button.
- Choose the preferred browser for which you wish to enable AVG Safe Web Search.