How To Fix Avg Error Code 0xC0070643?
Avg Error Code 0xC0070643
AVG Error Code 0xC0070643 pops up while installing or uninstalling the AVG software. This error mainly occurs due to corrupt download of AVG antivirus, corrupted registry entries of AVG, poor internet connection, or if your antivirus has deleted the files of AVG antivirus mistakenly.
Fix 1: Restart Your Computer
Fix 2: Proper Internet Connection
With a poor internet connection, you cannot install AVG antivirus software on your device. Before getting started with the installation process, check that you have the proper internet connection.
Fix 3: Run Window System File Checker
- Press the Win + R keys together to launch the Run dialogue box.
- In the dialogue box, type the "Command" and then hit on the Enter key. It will take you to the command prompt application.
- In the Command Prompt window, click in the Open field and type "sfc /scannow" and tap on the Enter key to continue. It will scan your system files.
- Check if the Avg error Code 0xC0070643 has been fixed. If not, proceed with the fixes below.
Fix 4: Clean Junk Files
- Click Start and go to the search box.
- In the search box, type "cmd" and press Enter key to continue.
- In the Command box, type "cleanmgr" and press Enter.
- Now, the cleanup process will start, and it will calculate the total disc space to free up space.
- Mark the items you want to delete.
- Finally, click OK to continue.
- Try installing AVG.
Fix 5: Clean Junk Files
- Open the Control Panel window and click the Programs and Features option.
- Here you will see the installed programs list.
- If you see any AVG file, just right-click and select Uninstall. Wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
- Restart your device. After this, try to install the latest version of AVG antivirus on your device.
Now, You have successfully fixed the AVG Error Code 0xC0070643 during Avg antivirus installation. For instant support call our technical experts.