AVG is an antivirus software that provides real-time protection to your devices to fight against potential virus threats. The AVG error code 0xe001003e comes with an error message ‘server initialization failed’ when you boot your Windows computer. Usually, this error occurs when the system files are corrupted. Sometimes, this error may show up when there is a problem with your AVG antivirus. To fix this error code, follow the troubleshooting steps given below.
Solution 1: Run System File Checker
- On your Windows computer, close all the running apps and click the Start menu.
- Type ‘cmd’ in the search panel and hit the Enter key.
- From the search result, right-click the Command Prompt app and select the Run as administrator option.
- In the Command Prompt window, type ‘sfc /scannow’ and press the Enter key.
- Wait for the scan to be completed.
- The System File Checker (SFC) will detect the problems with your computer and repair them automatically.
- Restart your computer and relaunch the AVG antivirus software.
- In case you see the AVG error code 0xe001003e again, move on to the next solution.