You can enable the Avira web protection in two different ways. One is from the antivirus interface and the other is from the Control Panel.
The following steps will describe how to enable them from the Control Panel.
- Explore the Start menu to find the Programs and Features option.
- Locate the Avira Antivirus application and right click on it.
- Select the Change link followed by the Modify option.
- Check if the Web Protection option is checked. If not, then enable it.
- Your changes will be applied on pressing Next followed by the Finish button.
- Make sure you restart your system once you enable them.