How to Fix Firewall 500 Error on Avira?
The Avira Security firewall error 500 occurs as a general error to indicate a corrupted file or occurs when the internet server is momentarily unavailable.
To troubleshoot this error, perform the following Avira Firewall Settings guidelines.
- First, repair the Windows Registry error.
- Download and install the registry repair tool.
- Make sure to give unique consideration to registry entries which are directly associated with the Avira error 500.
- Next, download and install antimalware removal tool from any site that you trust.
- Ensure that the Windows have the latest updates available.
- Make sure to correct the malicious installation of Windows and then execute a Clean my PC installation.
- Now, the Windows file checker will repair the error in the Windows registry.
- Next, make sure to cancel all the system changes that you made recently.
- After that, reboot and then restart the computer.
- Once the system is back online, make sure to update the drivers of the computer.
- Next, make sure to uninstall and reinstall the Avira Firewall Settings program.