Blue screen of death is the most unwanted error that the system cannot immediately handle and resolve. It will occur without any warning and will delete all the unsaved documents on your computer. This error will appear while upgrading Windows to a new version of the OS, using incompatible software, from a driver error, or an issue with the hardware. You can resolve the blue screen of death issue on your Windows 10 computer by following the below instructions.
FIX BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH ON WINDOWS 10:
Use System Restore:
- Select the Windows Start button and go to the Control Panel option.
- Open Control Panel and choose the System and Security option.
- Now, select the System menu from the System and Security window.
- In the next window, click on the System protection option from the left menu pane of the screen.
- Now, the System Properties window will appear.
- Choose the System Protection tab and click on the System Restore button.
- In the next window, select the Next button.
- Now, you need to choose a system restore point that you want to use from the list.
- After selecting the restore point from the System Restore window, click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, a confirmation dialog box will appear on the screen to confirm the restore point.
- Select the Finish button to confirm the restore point.
- A small dialog box will appear on the screen to ensure again to start the system restore process.
- Now, the system restores process will begin to restore your Windows 10.