Ccleaner Delete Files
CCleaner allows the user to clean the unnecessary files, settings, web browser registry entries, and installed applications on the computer system. For using the CCleaner application efficiently, the user must be logged in with the administrator account.The Windows OS will restrict the deletion some files when using a CCleaner on other guest accounts. Before using the CCleaner to delete the files on your PC, the user must know the features involved in CCleaner.The CCleaner functions well in default options. Therefore, there is no need to include many changes in the settings.
- Open your CCleaner and select the CCleaner icon.
- Choose the file that you wish to delete by marking the checkbox against the features that are selected.
- Select the Applications tab to view the program list that originates with the installed software on your device.
- Choose the applications you wish to clean or remove.
- Click on the Analyze button and wait for some time until the scanning process completes.
- The selected files or applications are analyzed from the data in Windows registry keys.
- You can review the selected files in the text window.
- Right-click on the screen and select the Save to text file option to save the list of files to be deleted.
- Give a right-click on the selected files and click the Clean tab to remove the files permanently from the device.
- Click the Run Cleaner feature and select the OK tab to proceed further.
- The report of deleted files will get displayed on the text window.
- Once again, right-click on the text window and select the Save to text file option to save the list.