Ccleaner Network Management Console
The steps for installing the CCleaner software are specified here.You can install the CCleaner Management Service and Console in One-to-One mode, Many-to-One mode, or the Many-to-many mode.The One-to-One mode available in the software is the default mode that is preferred by many users.
- First, you have to sign in to the Endpoint using the credentials of the administrator.
- Then, you have to download the CCleaner installer from the official site and double-click on the file you downloaded.
- Continue with the default settings to successfully install the software in this mode.
- The first step of the installation procedure is to choose the Endpoint to be the host of the management service and ensure that they are on the same network.
- You have to initialize the installer in the Endpoint in the proceeding step.
- On the second screen, choose the Install Management Server Only option.
- Follow the prompts displayed to complete the network setup process.
- Now, you have to initialize the installer from each of the endpoints and then click the Install Management Console Only option.
- Use the guidelines that are displayed to complete the procedure and then register all the consoles with the management service.
- The setup procedure of the Many-to-Many mode is the same as the Many-to-One mode.
- The only difference is that you have to carry out the registration process multiple times to register each console.