When the folder which you have to scan for duplicate files cannot be found, there are chances that the folder is not in the ‘Include’ list for scanning duplicate files or the folder must be hidden.
- If the CCleaner Auto update is not working correctly on your computer, check whether the Automatic update feature is enabled on CCleaner.
- If not, navigate to the CCleaner main page and select the Settings icon from the left side panel.
- Select the 'Automatically check for updates to CCleaner' checkbox and restart your CCleaner.
- Also, check whether the Important Updates or Emergency updater feature is turned on or not.
- If it is disabled, the automatic update to the latest version of CCleaner will not take place.
- Navigate to the Updates option in the CCleaner and select the 'Apply these updates automatically' checkbox in the Important Updates section.
- Now, your CCleaner will automatically update to its latest version.