In the sections given below, we have discussed some of the troubleshooting steps that you can follow to get rid of the Chromecast not working Windows 10 issue. Google Chromecast is generally a neat device that allows you to stream media from one device to another in a seamless fashion (Wireless functionality). It will enable you to watch Internet videos on your Smart TV or any network device for free without any interruptions. There could be a number of unknown reasons for Chromecast not to work properly on your Windows 10, including the network configuration issue, firewall blocking, security software, and much more.
Update The Chrome Browser On Your Computer:
- The first and foremost task that you need to do is - Update the Google Chrome browser.
- Open the application and click on the three-dotted icon from the top-right corner of Google Chrome's window.
- From the drop-down menu, select Help.
- Select About Google Chrome and click on the Check for updates button.
- After that, the new update will be installed on your Windows 10 computer.
- Make sure that your Windows 10 computer is connected to a reliable Internet connection.
- Once the update is done, relaunch the Google Chrome browser to see if the problem is resolved.
- If you don’t find the Check for updates button, it means that your Google Chrome browser is already up to date.
- If the above steps don't solve chromecast not working windows 10 problem, you can jump to the next troubleshooting method.