How To Download Quick Heal Removal Tool?
Quick Heal Removal Tool Download
The Quick Heal Removal tool is an uninstaller tool, which helps to remove the Quick Heal Total Security antivirus software for a computer. This tool comes with the Quick Heal installation CD, or you can download quick heal removal tool from the official Quick Heal website.
Steps To Download Quick Heal Uninstall Tools:
- Turn ON your Windows computer/Mac computer.
- Now open the default browser and go to the Quick Heal official website.
- In the search box, enter Quick Heal Removal Tool and tap the Enter key.
- Now, on the next page, locate the software and click Download.
- According to the system requirements, you can download the 32 bit or 64 bit Quick Heal Removal tool version.
Uninstall Quick Heal Security By Using Quick Heal Removal Tool:
- Make sure if any Quick Heal Security software is installed on the computer.
- To check the installed app on the computer, click the Start icon and type control panel on the search box. Click Control Panel from the search list.
- Now click Program or Programs and Features > Uninstall a Program and locate the Quick Heal Security Software.
- Now run the downloaded file.
- Check if the Windows Defender Antivirus is turned OFF.
- If prompted, note the Quick Heal product key and click OK. If you reinstall the software, you can use this product key.
Now the Quick Heal security software is uninstalled from the computer.
These are the steps for how to download quick heal removal tool and to uninstall quick heal software from your device.
- Turn ON the Windows computer, click the Start icon and type control panel, then select Control Panel from the best match list.
- On the top right corner, click the View by drop-down list and select Category.
- Now click Uninstall a program under the Program category.
- Locate and select the Quick Heal Security antivirus, then click Uninstall/Change to uninstall the antivirus from the computer.
Without the security software, your computer can be easily affected by any virus, spyware or malware, and hackers can easily access your data. To protect your data, try to install Quick Heal Security or any other antivirus software on the computer ASAP.
To get more assistance on how to download quick heal removal tool, call us and get instant solution.