You can read the how to install F Secure Antivirus guidelines given below to activate and configure email and server security in F Secure.
Download the F Secure Email and Server Security from the official site and launch the installer by double-clicking it.
- Set the F Secure language preference, click the I accept this agreement option to select it and then click Next.
- Enter the license code in the F Secure license screen and choose the components to install in the next screen.
- Set the F Secure installation folder, click Next, choose the administration method, and click Next again.
- Type your F Secure server address in the F Secure policy manager screen and click Next.
- Set the path to the public management key, enter the Microsoft Sharepoint Management account details in the next screen, and click Next.
- Follow the rest of the on-screen application guidelines to set the quarantine management method, SQL Server, and finally click Start to install the application that you have configured.