On your Windows 10 computer, the black screen error is the most annoying one that every Windows user faces. This error does not display any error messages or codes on the screen. All of a sudden, it may happen when you try to log in to Windows 10. Follow the simple guidelines mentioned on this page to Fix Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor issue.
Fixing Windows 10 Black Screen With Cursor Error
Initially, you need to update the device driver and then make sure that you do not face these in the future. Here’s how to do it.
- On your Windows computer, click the Start menu.
- In the search bar, type Device Manager. From the search results, select the Device Manager option. It directs you to the Device Manager window.
- In the Device Manager window, you'll be able to expand the Display adapters section.
- Now, you need to right-click on your device and then choose Update Driver.
- Select the required option such as Search automatically for the updated driver software or Browse my computer for driver software.
- You need to choose one of the available options and then continue to perform the on-screen instructions. The device now starts to begin the update process. So, make sure that there are no black screen errors while logging into the Windows 10 computer.
- Continue reading the below steps to fix windows 10 black screen with cursor.
- Additionally, you need to switch displays. Here’s how to do it. Press the Windows + R key together, and then make sure it opens the Project menu.
- It’s time to press the up or down arrow button and then continue to press Enter.
- If not, uninstall the graphics driver. It mostly helps you to fix the problem. Here’s how to do it.
- On your Windows computer, open the Run dialog box.
- In that Run dialog box, enter the required command and then hit the Enter key.
- Continue to perform the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstallation process.
That’s it. You’ve now seen how to fix Windows 10 black screen with cursor error. Implement the solutions as described above.