How To Fix Windows 10 Wifi Keeps Disconnecting?
Fix Wifi Keeps Disconnecting In Windows 10
In this article, you’ll read how to fix windows 10 WiFi keeps disconnecting issue. When you want to work on your Windows 10 computer to surf some critical information or do some mailing work, you might find that the Wi-Fi is not working or not turning on at all. In this case, you have to ensure to use a wired connection to find the adapter and disconnect it. You will face an issue like Windows 10 Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting. Our team of experts has sorted the issue with some troubleshooting methods.
Fix 1: Uninstall And Reinstall Wi-Fi Driver
- Make sure that your Windows 10 computer is turned on.
- Perform a right-click on the Windows icon.
- Scroll down the Device Manager window and select the Network Adapter option.
- Perform a right-click on the network driver and click the Uninstall button.
- Next, click on the OK button to confirm your action.
- Now, wait for the driver to uninstall.
- Perform a right-click; click the Scan for hardware changes option.
- Windows 10 will scan and install the driver for the network adapter.
- Restart your Windows 10 computer. You will no longer face the Wi-Fi disconnecting issue.
Continue reading the given below steps to fix windows 10 wifi keeps disconnecting problem.
Fix 2: Network Adapter Troubleshooter
- Click the search bar.
- Type Troubleshoot; press the Enter button.
- The Settings window will open the Troubleshoot section.
- Navigate to the Internet Connections option.
- Click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Select the Network adapter and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for the troubleshooter to find out and resolve the issue.
If the issue persists, proceed with the final troubleshooting steps to Fix Wifi Keeps Disconnecting In Windows 10.
Fix 3: Do A Full Shutdown & Restart
- There is a new feature called the Fast Startup, which is a unique one in Windows 10. When you use this feature, Windows won’t have the need to reinitialize the drivers (making the startup happen even faster).
- Click the Windows icon.
- Click the Power button.
- Press the Shift key and Down Arrow together; click the Shut Down option.
- Please wait for the Windows 10 computer to shut down.
- Turn on your computer.
- The Wi-Fi disconnecting issue will no longer happen.
Now you have seen how to fix windows 10 WiFi keeps disconnecting issue completely. To get instant assistance on resolving any windows issues, CALL our experts and get fine solution.