To detect Malware on your Windows 10 system, perform the step-by-step Malware Detection instructions given below
- You can use the Windows Defender application to detect the Malware.
- Open the Windows Defender application on your Windows 10 system.
- Click the Start menu and type the Windows Defender in the search field to open it.
- Click the Virus & Threat Protection option on the main screen of the Defender application.
- Click the Scan Now button.
- Wait for the scan process to complete.
- Once the scan process is done, click the Threat history option.
- Now the scanned threat files are listed in different categories.
- After that, click the Windows Defender icon on the taskbar and move the Defender shield to the toolbar.