How to Remove CCleaner Malware
- Remove CCleaner Malware
Fix: Remove Ccleaner Malware
CCleaner Malware is a malicious program developed by hackers. In September 2017, the CCleaner Malware application was discovered. The hackers have stolen the legitimate CCleaner program and added some malicious codes to develop CCleaner Malware. How to Remove CCleaner Malware program is mainly designed to collect information of the users such as computer name, adapter’s MAC address, windows updates, software installed, and other system data.
- When you find your device infected by the CCleaner Malware program, first, try to update the installed CCleaner application.
- If the update process does not work, then uninstall the CCleaner Malware application from your system.
- Download and install the best Malwarebytes application on your system.
- Run it, and clear the threats from your system.
- After clearing all the threats, install the latest version of CCleaner application.
- Check if all the CCleaner Malware threats are removed.
- If not, restore your system settings by following the How to Remove CCleaner Malware instructions given below.
- Locate the Start menu and click the Control Panel option.
- Navigate to the Search field, type the recovery keyword in it, and tap the Enter button on your system’s keyboard.
- Now, the list of suggestions related to your search will appear on the screen.
- Click the Recovery option and navigate to the Open System Restore section.
- Perform the restore operation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once it is done, re-install the CCleaner application on your system and check if the issue is resolved.
- If not, contact our technical support to fix this How to Remove CCleaner Malware issue.