Sending an email in Outlook to multiple persons will show the recipients’ list to the receivers. But we can hide the recipients’ list while sending an email which will keep the message private. It is easy and safe to send the email in an undisclosed manner. So let us see how to send an email without showing the recipients in Outlook.
Steps to send an email without showing recipients in Outlook
- Step 1:The first thing to remember while sending an email without showing the recipients list is to create a new contact list of undisclosed recipients.
- Step 2:Open Outlook on the PC and click the Home tab at the top of the page.
- Step 3:Click on Find group and select Address Book.
- Step 4:The address book window will pop up on your device. Here, click File.
- Step 5:Select New Entry and click New contact in the New entry dialog box.
- Step 6:In the dialog box that opens up, type Undisclosed recipients in the Full name text box.
- Step 7:Provide your email address in the Email address box and select Save.
- Step 8:Now, close the email address book window.