How to Stop Windows Defender
To turn OFF or disable the Windows Defender application on your Windows 7 system, read and proceed with the guided instructions given below.
- On your Windows 7 system, navigate to the Control Panel section.
- Look for the Windows Defende application and select it.
- Choose Tools --> Options --> Administrator.
- Locate the Use this program option and click the checkbox beside it.
- By doing this, the Use this program option will be disabled.
- Click the Save button followed by Close.
- Restart your Windows 7 system when prompted to disable Windows Defender.