Follow the steps given below how to install k7 Antivirus steps to manage exclusions for the K7 Antivirus.
- Open the K7 Antivirus software on your computer. Locate the Settings button on the app's dashboard. Click it.
- Find the Antivirus and Antispyware section. The Real-Time Protection option is located below it.
- Select the option which reads, 'Click Here to Manage Exclusions.' The Exclude list window will be displayed which contains the list of files and folders which are excluded from K7 protection.
- Choose the Add Entry option to add the path of the folder or file which you want to exclude from K7 scanning & protection. Alternatively, click on the Add Folder or Add File option to choose individual files or folders respectively.
- Now, you have three exclusion options to choose from. Choose Exclude from RealTime Scanner to make K7 skip this file during the real-time scan. Select Exclude from Offline Scanner to make K7 skip the file while performing offline scans. Choose the Include Subfolders option to make K7 include subfolders of a folder which you selected so that it is excluded from the scan. Click OK.
- You can choose an entry and click Remove to undo the exclusion.