Mcafee Firewall Not Working
If you have any issues with the Mcafee firewall, then follow the instructions that are stated below to resolve those errors and make use of the firewall feature efficiently.
Mcafee Firewall Will Not Stay On
- Sometimes, a few malicious viruses can enter into your system by deactivating the firewall and the security software.
- It is a known fact that all viruses cannot be detected as a potential threat because some may enter as a non-malicious element.
- When such situations occur, the firewall will turn off automatically.
- Identify this virus and clear it using the deep scan process.
- Check if you have installed any other Antivirus program on your system. If so, uninstall it and then check if the issue persists.
- Check if you have turned off the Windows Firewall after installing the Mcafee product.
- Talk to our technical experts if you are not able to rectify the issue.
Mcafee Desktop Firewall Not Working Mac
- Download and install the Mcafee Virtual Technician tool on your Mac system.
- Launch the tool after the installation and run it to identify any issues with Mcafee.
- If there is an issue, then follow the guidelines stated on your computer screen.
- Launch the Mcafee interface on your system and click the Turn It On button on the Turn On Your Firewall screen.
- If you are unable to find that option, then tap the Settings icon present on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Firewall and select the Turn On option. Go to the home screen and check if the Firewall is enabled.
- Re-install the firewall by navigating to the Home tab and clicking the Install button.
- You can also install the firewall on the Available Features page.
- The final solution is to uninstall Mcafee Antivirus from your Mac system and install it again after a few minutes.