How To Fix Microsoft Edge Not Working Windows 10 Issue?
Microsoft Edge Not Working On Windows 10
Microsoft Edge is one of the best web browsers in the world. This browser has many features which are useful to the users. If the Microsoft Edge not working Windows 10, there might be some problem with the software, or you will be using the older version. Let’s see all the possibilities on how the Edge browser is not working on Windows 10 and clear the issue.
Steps To Update Your Windows 10 Computer:
In some cases, if the Windows computer is outdated, the latest apps will not work correctly. Let’s see how to update Windows in a step by step procedure.
- Make sure your Windows computer is turned ON and connected to the router.
- Check if the router has a stable network connection.
- On the Windows computer, click the Start icon and then click Settings.
- Click Update & Security in the Settings window.
- Now, click Check for updates. In case there is any update available, download and install the latest update.
- Once the update is complete, restart the computer and launch Microsoft Edge.
- If still Microsoft Edge not working windows 10, follow the other method on this page.
Steps To Clear The Browsing Data In Microsoft Edge:
- Clearing the browsing data will make Microsoft Edge work normally.
- Launch the Microsoft Edge browser on Windows and click the Settings icon in the top-right corner of the window and then select Clear browsing data.
- Select all the checkboxes like Browsing history, Cookies and other sites data, and Cached images and files. Now, click Clear Data.
- You can also use this path on the browser to solve the issue. Click Settings > Reset Settings > Reset settings to their original defaults.
- Once all the data are deleted, re-launch Microsoft Edge, and if you still face the microsoft edge not working windows 10 issue, then try to update the browser to the latest version. If that too does not help, follow the next method.
Steps To Uninstall And Reinstall Microsoft Edge:
- On the Windows 10 computer, click the Start icon and then click Settings.
- In the Settings window, locate and select Apps & Features.
- On the Apps & Features screen, scroll down, select the Microsoft Edge app, and click Uninstall.
- Once Edge is uninstalled, try to download the latest version of Microsoft Edge from the official Microsoft website.
- Double-click the downloaded file and install Edge on the Windows computer.
- Now, Microsoft Edge will work properly on your Windows 10 computer.
To get more assistance on resolving microsoft edge not working windows 10 issue, CALL our tech experts and get instant solutions.