The ccroot failed in initiation issue on your computer, which results in the software not being launched can be solved by following the guidelines mentioned below.
- First, go to the official site of Norton and look for the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- It is available in the Support section of the Norton website. You can search for this tool from a search engine such as Google as well. Click on the appropriate Norton link to visit the page and then download the tool.
- Navigate to the Downloads folder which has the Norton tool and locate the file. Double-click it and click Agree to accept the terms and conditions. Then, choose the Remove only button to remove the Norton product from your computer. Click Remove again if there is a prompt.
- Choose the Restart Now option to restart your PC.
- Then, go to the Control Panel application on your PC and open Power Options which is found in All Control Panel Items. Find Choose what the power buttons do on the left side of the screen and click it.
- Click the Change settings that are unavailable option, which is located above the battery icon.
- Uncheck the Turn on fast startup feature and click the Save button on the bottom.
- Restart the computer and reinstall the Norton product.