Panda Antivirus is one of the most popular antivirus software available in the market. It provides real-time protection by scanning all types of malware and spyware that try to enter your PC. It provides USB protection by automatically scanning your USB drives as well. When you install any application on your computer, the Panda Antivirus software scans the installed app for security reasons. However, like any other software, Panda Antivirus is not free from technical flaws. If you face the Panda Antivirus error code 10 on your computer, try the below instructions to get rid of it.
Try Reinstalling Panda Antivirus:
- Turn on your computer and make sure you have a stable Internet connection on it.
- Go to the Start icon, type ‘Control Panel’ in the search field, and click Enter.
- Open the Control Panel window and select Programs and Features. Now you will see a list of applications installed on your computer.
- Find out your Panda Antivirus software, right-click on it, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your computer after uninstalling Panda Antivirus.
- Open a browser that you have on your computer, go to the official website of Panda Antivirus, and download the software by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the download is complete, agree to all the terms and conditions to complete the installation.
- Run the Panda Antivirus software to see if the panda antivirus error code 10 has been cleared.