To disable the PC Matic antivirus software, follow the how to install PC Matic instructions given below.
- Click the Start button. Select the Control Panel option.
- Click the Uninstall or Disable a Program option.
- Scroll the program screen and select the PC Matic application.
- As soon as you click the PC Matic application, the Uninstall or Disable button appears at the top of the program list.
- Click the Uninstall or Disable button. Now the PC Matic application will be removed from the program list as per your wish.
- Click the Windows icon to open the Start menu.
- Select the Settings tab and click the Application and Features option.
- Search and locate the PC Matic software on the Application and Features screen.
- Click the Uninstall button followed by Uninstall.