Solution 1: Restart your printer
- If your printer encounters the Printer Offline issue, restart it.
- To do so, locate the Power button on your printer’s control panel.
- Hold down the printer's Power button until you see the message Printer is shutting down or a similar one.
- Once the printer turns off completely, wait for 10 seconds.
- Turn on your Ricoh printer by pressing the Power button again.
Note: Based on your Ricoh printer model, the restart process might vary a little. To know the correct procedure, read your printer’s user guide or click the Call button available on this page to get remote assistance in performing the same.
Solution 2: Check the connectivity
- Make sure that your Ricoh printer is turned on.
- Check if the printer and your Mac computer are connected to the same network connection. If not, connect them.
- Similarly, if your connection type is set to wired or USB, then make sure that the cable is connected securely between the printer and your computer.
- If the cable that you’re using for the connection is damaged, then replace it with a new one.
Continue with the following steps if the Ricoh Printer Offline Error On Mac even now.
Solution 3: Set to Online
- Check the status of your Ricoh printer.
- If the status displays as Offline, then press the Online button.
- After changing the status, restart your printer.
- Check whether the Ricoh printer offline error on Mac is fixed.
If still the Ricoh Printer Offline Error On Mac now, you can get in touch with our technical experts for more solutions and assistance.
Solution 4: Update the OS
- Make sure that your Mac computer OS is up-to-date and compatible with the printer requirements.
- To update your Mac OS, open the System Preferences window.
- Click on the Software Update > Update Now.
- Once the OS is updated, try to run a test print.
Solution 5: Reset the printing system
- In the System Preferences window, click on the Print & Fax, Printers & Scanners, or Print & Scan option.
- Make sure that your Ricoh printer is displayed.
- Now, right-click anywhere in the blank area of the Printers & Scanners window.
- Click on the Reset printing system option.
- If prompted, type your Mac computer’s security password and click OK.
If none of the solutions resolve the Ricoh printer offline on Mac, you can get remote help from our technical experts.