- Trend Micro has a simple interface which is easy to use.
- This software allows you to either schedule a scan or perform an instant one.
- Look for the Trend Micro icon on your desktop and double click on it.
- Select the Tray icon on your system tray and choose Settings.
- Choose Scan Preferences and select the box next to Enable a real-time scanning for compressed files.
- Select Apply Ok to save the changes.
- If a malware gets detected while scanning, it will immediately be moved to the quarantine for inspection.
- You can delete the threat once the scan is done.
- Go to Settings to make changes to the Scan software.
You can easily fix issues related to viruses, worms and other spyware using Trend Micro.