How Do I Immediately Update Symantec Antivirus?
Updaing Symantec Antivirus
Symantec Antivirus protects your computer from ransomware, rootkits, spyware, worms, trojans, etc. Symantec regularly scans your computer to avoid malware infections. Day by day, new malware and viruses can try to harm your computer. To prevent these kinds of attacks, install and update Symantec antivirus regularly.
- Suspicious pop-up messages.
- Increase in Internet Traffic.
- Browser's search engine changed without your knowledge.
- New toolbars in the web browser.
Steps To Avoid Malware:
- Keep your computer and software updated.
- Do not click on unwanted links while browsing the Internet.
- Avoid downloading software from third-party sites.
- Beware of opening email attachments and images that cannot be scanned.
- Don’t click any pop-ups while browsing.
- And the final step to protect your computer and your personal information is to download and install the Symantec antivirus software from the official website.
- Constantly update Symantec antivirus.
Updating Symantec On MAC:
- On the top right corner of the Mac screen, click the gold shield icon and select Symantec Endpoint Protection to open the app.
- On the Symantec Endpoint Protection screen, check if there is any checkmark with Your computer is protected message.
- If not, click the LiveUpdate Now button on the Symantec Endpoint Protection screen.
- Now, the Symantec Endpoint Protection app will check updates regularly.
Updating Symantec on Windows:
- On your Windows computer, at the bottom right corner of the screen, open the system tray and click the gold shield icon.
- Click on the Yes button in the User Account Control dialog window.
- In the Status window, check if you can see this message: “ Your computer is protected.” If not, click LiveUpdate.
- It will automatically update the Symantec Endpoint Protection app whenever an update is available.
For more assistance on how to update symantec antivirus, Call our tech experts and get fine solution.