The Webroot antivirus program consists of the most advanced and secured in-built features. These features enable maximum protection to your devices from online threats, ransomware, virus attacks, and also block unsecured web pages. Despite these features, there can be times when conflict occurs. The Webroot users often experience an issue where the application gets stuck in between or stops working on Windows 10. The issue Webroot Not Working On Windows 10 can be due to various reasons and it can be solved by executing the steps provided on this page.
Method 1: Shutdown The Protection
- Search and locate the Webroot icon in the system tray, then right-click on it.
- Choose the Shutdown protection option from the drop-down menu.
- Confirm your selection by selecting the YES button if prompted.
- Enter the CAPTCHA and click Continue.
- If you cannot find Webroot in your system tray, open the Webroot program on your system and navigate to Advanced Settings.
- Select the Install Settings option and ensure to tick on the Allow SecureAnywhere to be shut down manually checkbox.
- Save your action and close the window.
- Complete the test and restart your computer.
- Now, hit on the Start button and navigate to the Programs or All Programs option followed by Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Click Webroot SecureAnywhere to run the program on your Windows 10 system. If the issue webroot not working on windows 10 persists, then execute the following method.