Follow these guidelines to remove Adware from your Mac computer.
- To use the Bitdefender Security Rescue Mode, follow the instructions given below.
- Before you begin the scan process on your infected computer using the Bitdefender Rescue Mode, make sure to boot the computer.
- Connect the USB cable or insert the CD into the defective computer.
- After that, launch the Bitdefender tool on your computer and select the Start the Rescue Environment Bitdefender in English option.
- Click the Enter button. Click the Checkbox next to the Agree to the License Agreement option followed by Continue button.
- Now the Bitdefender software will check for update and perform the same.
- Once the Bitdefender software finishes the update process, the scan process is initiated automatically by itself.
- Wait for the scan process to complete. Select and remove the quarantined files from the list.
- Close the Bitdefender software, remove the CD or USB cable from the computer, and restart the system.