Follow the instructions below to configure Windows Defender Parental Control.
- Go to search bar on your computer. Enter Windows Defender Settings and open the application.
- Select the Open Windows Defender Security Center option.
- Click “Family Options” to open the Windows Defender Family Option screen.
- Select the View Family Settings option.
- Log into your Microsoft website and click the Add a Family Member option to add your child’s profile.
- Enter your email or phone number for Microsoft account and click the Next option to open the family dashboard.