Windows Mail is the built-in email app seen on Windows 10 computers that helps in handling multiple email accounts under a single platform. If Windows Mail has stopped syncing your emails, keep reading the instructions below to fix the syncing issue.
Solution 1: Update Windows Mail
- Step 1:On your Windows 10 computer, click the Start menu (Windows logo) at the bottom-left corner of the desktop.
- Step 2:Click the Microsoft Store icon from the pop-up menu or type ‘store’ in the search field and click to open Microsoft store.
- Step 3:In Microsoft Store, click the Menu icon at the top-right corner and select the Downloads and Updates option.
- Step 4:Click on Mail and Calendar and update the Windows Mail app.
- Step 5:To get your whole suite updated, click the Get Updates button.
- Step 6:After updating the Windows Mail app, restart your computer and check if the problem has been resolved.
- Step 7:If Windows Mail is still not synced, move on to the next solution.